- Extended life filtration media engineered to deliver up to 10,000 miles of engine protection
- 99% Multi-Pass efficiency and removal of particles as small as 25 micronsCheck price on
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Our Votex drain plugs are MADE IN USA. From the Stainless Steel bar stock material, CNC machine that cuts our plug right down to the hands that craft each individual one. We carefull...
- HIGH TEMPERATURE NEODYMIUM MAGNET – Our plug uses a rare earth high strength neodymium magnet, rated specifically to function in high temperature environments extracting unwanted ferrous particles fro...Check price on
- ★ Quality Material: The magnetic oil drain plug is made of high quality strong stainless steel aluminum and strong magnet, reusable oil drain plug for daily maintenance and oil change. Package contain...
- ★ Super Magnetic: The magnetic oil drain plug is designed simply to ensure better engine performance by keeping metal debris away. It uses the most powerful neodymium magnets to protect your engine fr...Check price on
- 🚕 Engine Protection: This oil drain plug can be a good safegurad of your engine. It can filtrate up fine iron particles, and keep your engine oil clean so as to extend life of your engine. So your car...
- 🚕 High Quality: This oil drain plug is made of high quality aluminum, it has the advantages of low density, high strength. It is strong and durable. The oil drain plug can be used for a long time.Check price on
- Up to 5,000 miles (or as specified by OE) of engine protection
- 96.5% dirt removal powerCheck price on
- Optimizes engine life for up to 10,000 miles (when used with a full synthetic oil)
- 99% dirt removal powerCheck price on
Changing oil is an important maintenance task for any Ford Mustang vehicle. Oil lubricates and cools the engine, increasing performance and extending its life. The 2018 Ford Mustang oil capacity depends on the specific engine.
However, finding the right oil capacity is only one step of the process. Also pay attention to the recommended oil viscosity and type for your 2018 Ford Mustang as well as the torque required for the oil drain plug.
Browse the charts to determine how much oil your 2018 Ford Mustang takes and check other oil related specifications.