- IMPORTANT: Use confirm fitment at top of page to make sure this is the correct plug for your vehicle. - EASY TO INSTALL - Our plug will install in place of your current drain plug. It will arrive with...
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Our Votex drain plugs are MADE IN USA. From the Stainless Steel bar stock material, CNC machine that cuts our plug right down to the hands that craft each individual one. We carefull...Check price on
- CHANGE YOUR OIL AT HOME IN 10 MINUTES OR LESS WITH NO MESS. The fastest, easiest, and cleanest way to change your oil at home with the ValvoMax Quick Twist Oil Drain Valve. Replaces your drain bolt. F...
- THE COMPLETE SOLUTION. Includes Quick Twist valve, steel cap with embedded rubber seal, drain tube assembly, and washer for installation. Eliminate the need for extra tools, no stripped or frozen drai...Check price on
- High-Quality Material: High-strength anode alumina alloy and Permanent Magnet
- Engine Protection：With Powerful Magnetic Oil Drain Plug, Protect Your Engine From Metal Debris DamageCheck price on
- Proven protection for up to 10,000 miles
- Engineered for use with conventional or synthetic motor oilCheck price on
- Contains synthetic fibers, which help promote clean oil - to support long engine life and performance
- Removes more contaminants than conventional filtersCheck price on
- Perforated steel center tube; helps prevent collapse under pressure
- Fit Type: Vehicle SpecificCheck price on
Changing oil is an important maintenance task for any Ford Mustang vehicle. Oil lubricates and cools the engine, increasing performance and extending its life. The 2009 Ford Mustang oil capacity depends on the specific engine.
However, finding the right oil capacity is only one step of the process. Also pay attention to the recommended oil viscosity and type for your 2009 Ford Mustang as well as the torque required for the oil drain plug.
Browse the charts to determine how much oil your 2009 Ford Mustang takes and check other oil related specifications.